By donating to Secret World Wildlife Rescue, you can give injured and orphaned British wildlife a second chance at life and help us educate others about how they can do their bit to support wildlife.
We receive no government funding and rely entirely on the generosity of our supporters. Any amount you can donate is valuable to us and the animals in our care.
Here’s how your donation could help British wildlife:
- £5 covers the cost of caring for a recovering baby bird for a week
- £10 will feed two otter cubs for a day
- £25 will allow us to place a deer, injured in a road collision, on a drip
- £50 will enable us to x-ray an otter or badger hit by a car
- £80 will cover the care of an underweight hedgehog over the winter
- £150 would pay for an operation on a swan that has swallowed discarded fishing tackle
- £350 is the cost of purchasing one incubator for an orphan
- £500 would help to raise an orphaned owl and support its release back into the wild
- £1,500 is the total cost of rescuing an orphaned badger cub, providing specialist milk feed and caring for this animal through to release back into the wild
Other ways to donate
Cheques and postal orders can be posted to Secret World Wildlife Rescue, New Road, East Huntspill, Highbridge, TA9 3PZ
Use your mobile to send us a donation. Text SWWR and the amount to 70085. For example, text SWWR 10 to donate £10