|This page is for general donations, setting up regular gifts, and paying for auction items. Click here if you would like your donation to be included in our New Wildlife Treatment Centre appeal|
Your donation makes a difference, whether it’s money or gifts in kind:
- £3 covers the cost of caring for a recovering baby bird for a week
- £12 will feed one otter cub for a day
- £20 will allow us to place a deer, injured in a road collision, on a drip
- £50 will enable us to x-ray an otter or badger hit by a car
- £80 will cover the care of an underweight hedgehog over the winter
- £150 would pay for an operation on a swan that has swallowed discarded fishing tackle
- £350 is the cost of purchasing one incubator for an orphan
- £500 would help to raise an orphaned owl and support its release back into the wild
- £1,500 is the total cost of rescuing an orphaned badger cub, providing specialist milk feed and caring for this animal through to release back into the wild
Please donate whatever you can – every penny makes a difference. Thank you for anything you can give.
You can help support wildlife in the following ways:
Buy a brick as a lasting memory in our Jubilee Pathway. Download and complete the Jubilee Pathway 2017 order form
Buy one of our bee friendly plants to encourage wildlife onsite. Download and complete the Border planting order form
Check out our Amazon wish list – we keep this up-to-date with items we need
Use your mobile to send us a donation. Text SWWR and the donation amount to 70085
Somerset West Lottery supports many charities in the local area. As one of the good causes, you can buy a lottery ticket and be in with a chance of winning big at the same time as supporting wildlife. Visit www.somersetwestlottery.co.uk/support/secret-world-wildlife-rescue and get your ticket today.
When you shop at over 4,000 top stores including John Lewis & Partners, Expedia and Marks & Spencer via Give as you Live Online, they’ll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for us!
Simply sign up, search for the retailer and start shopping. It’s that simple!
MyGivingCircle runs regular competitions where registered charities can win grants if they collect enough votes from their supporters. You can vote once a week and they will keep you updated about current schemes, so you can help us win a share of their prizes!
Click here to view our page and vote or click on the image; it’s free and only takes a minute.