4:22 pm – 4:22 pm | June 14 – July 27 | Secret World Wildlife Rescue
Stall Booking Enquiry for Wildlife Wonders Event – 26th and 27th August
Join our market place at Wildlife Wonders.
Thank you for your interest in attending our fundraising event. Please read the details below and complete the form at the bottom of this page if you would like to register your interest.
A copy of your insurance,risk assessments and hygiene certificates must be uploaded with this form for us to consider your application. If your application is successful you will receive a link and password to a payment website.
Stall allocation process
We try to be as fair as we can in allocation stall pitches and the process that we use to allocate the stalls is explained below.
- We do not select stalls based on timing of application. All applications are considered equal regardless of the date of the application
- We appreciate that many stallholders have been supporting us from the beginning and we also realise that there are lots of new local businesses and services that want to take part. Therefore all stall applications will be considered equally.
- Secret World events are a mix of community, charity, market and craft, plus food stalls and we want to maintain a balance. We aim to provide a diverse and vibrant mix of stalls at all our public fundraising events.
The following conditions apply to this booking:
- Partnering with Secret World Wildlife Rescue with your stall requires a booking fee of £30 per day and a raffle prize donation (N/A to hot food vendors).
- Stall holders are expected to bring their own equipment, and food vendors will be placed near a seating area, where customers can enjoy their food comfortably.
- This partnership does not include shelter for your stall as this is an outdoor site. Stall holders should arrange suitable shelter for their stall if appropriate.
- At time of booking (prior to the event), stall holders must provide evidence of public liability insurance, appropriate risk assessments and food hygiene certificates for any persons involved with serving and/or handling food at these events.
- Food stall holders agree to accept half-price food tokens and queue privileges to Secret World staff and volunteers.
- If an event is cancelled prior to the event time, by Secret World due to unforeseen circumstances, your booking fee will be refunded; Secret World accepts no liability for losses due to cancelled events.
- Stall holders take full responsibility for the condition of their stall, and that it is not the fault of Secret World (or its staff or volunteers) should any damage occur to my items or equipment.
- Secret World reserve the right to cancel an event on the day or throughout the day if they feel the site is no longer safe due to the likes of adverse weather, emergencies and security.
The purchase of this pitch constitutes a contract between the stallholder and Secret World Wildlife Rescue.
About the event
Wildlife Wonders at Secret World
Sunday 26th and Monday 27th August 2018 10am – 4pm
Join us for some Summer family fun at Secret World this August Bank
Holiday weekend for our fundraising event.
Discover our woodland themed treasure hunt through our beautiful countryside surroundings.
• Meet our resident birds of prey and hear their stories
• Enjoy fascinating talks about the animals we help
• Games and nature activities
• Food court and marketplace
• Crafts and face painting
We rely solely on charitable donations and these fundraising events raise money to care for injured, sick and orphaned wildlife.