- This event has passed.
9:00 am – 12:00 pm | May 22 – June 26 |
S.O.S. Raffle – Secret World Coronavirus Fundraiser
Your chance to win a stunning piece of artwork while helping us continue our essential work
Entries open until 12pm on Friday 26th June
Secret World Wildlife Rescue is running the first of a series of online charity raffles to raise much-needed funds during these difficult times.
We are very pleased to offer a unique painting by artist and friend of the charity Karon Woodward as the prize for this fundraising raffle. Hand-painted on rustic recycled wood, the painting features a proud mother badger with three playful cubs. The piece measures at approximately 20″ x 23″, an ideal size for making an impact without giving up lots of wall space.
This stunning, one-off piece of artwork was kindly donated by the artist for one lucky person to win. It could be yours for as little as £2!
Here’s how to enter, and what happens next:
- Select the number of tickets you’d like below. One ticket = one entry
- Pay for your tickets through our website (tickets only available online, please call 01278 783250 or email email@example.com if you need help buying them)
Please note that we can only accept payment for raffle tickets using either a debit card, Paypal funds, or using a bank account through Paypal or GoCardless. We cannot accept payment by credit card due to gambling regulations
- Look out for the email containing your tickets. Each ticket has a unique number
- Share the competition with your lovely friends!
- We will stop the ticket sales at 12pm on Friday 26th June, and do the draw that afternoon. The winner will be notified by phone or email, and we will confirm delivery details then
Good luck everyone! It’s a really beautiful prize and one that we wish we could keep for ourselves! All proceeds from the raffle will be spent on our work to rescue, rehabilitate and release the region’s wildlife casualties. We are running only essential services at the moment, and your ongoing support allows us to keep our doors open during this crisis and into the future.