More than just a handshake
Secret World Wildlife Rescue strives to develop meaningful and productive relationships with our corporate community to ensure a win-win partnership for both organisations.
It’s not all about ‘The Ask’
Secret World Wildlife Rescue seeks to develop partnerships with organisations where engagement can be achieved in a variety of ways, to the benefit of both organisations.
Secret World Wildlife Rescue has much to offer a Corporate Partner, including:
A Beautiful Venue
A beautiful venue within the grounds of Secret World Wildlife Rescue, available for hire at competitive corporate rates for team building days, training events and other business meetings
Volunteering Opportunities for Staff
Volunteering opportunities for staff. Engaging staff in volunteering activities can build team dynamics and engender a sense of achievement and commitment to the charity partnership.
“The marketing team would like to say a thank you to your team for hosting the day for us. The facilities are lovely and the grounds are beautiful! We loved the tour and we had a lovely day.” Centaur Services, Somerset
Challenge events where you can challenge your colleagues to take part in a selection of activities, whether it’s a fun family event or a more extreme sporting challenge. It’s a great way to push personal achievement and fundraise for wildlife at the same time.
Opportunities for Staff
Opportunities for staff to develop new skills through our wildlife training courses. Continuing Professional Development is often about identifying new areas of interest or developing learning outside of the ‘office’ environment.
Corporate Contribution – share your expertise and resources
At Secret World Wildlife Rescue, there are many ways in which organisations can create a partnership that ‘fits’ their corporate social responsibility objectives, supports their local community and involves their staff. Financial contributions are obviously a high priority for Secret World Wildlife Rescue but other contributions from our partners are just as important:
Gifts in Kind
Gifts in kind are a valuable way to support the animals in our care and help give them the food and treatment they need to ensure they have the best chance of being released back into the wild where they belong.
A few examples of Gifts in kind we welcome:
- End of line stock that Secret World Wildlife Rescue can use directly in the care and treatment of animals or to sell on to raise funds to help with the day-to-day operational costs
- Pro-bono support, such as legal advice, marketing and design expertise, personal development/management training or mentoring
- Raffle or auction prizes for our fundraising events
- Materials to help maintain our grounds and enclosures, such as fencing, tools, plants, wood
Our Open Days and Events are always in need of volunteers to help out and receiving this kind or support from our partners is extremely valuable as it means we put less pressure on our staff and regular volunteers who can then concentrate their work on animal care. Volunteers help with activities such as car parking, refreshments, tombolas and games. Volunteers also provide valuable support helping in our annual maintenance projects.
Take over a Secret World Wildlife Rescue Charity Shop for a day and see how much money you can raise. Compete against other corporate partners in this fun entrepreneurial challenge.
Empower your staff to develop their own creative fundraising programme to raise funds and community spirit.
Charity of the Year
Consider making Secret World Wildlife Rescue your Charity of the Year. We will work with you to develop a partnership programme that will meet your company’s objectives and make a real difference to wildlife. We will support you by:
- Helping to identify fun and creative ways you can meet your objectives, whether your focus is education, wildlife, conservation or the environment
- Providing regular progress reports and stories so you can see the impact your support is having
- Sharing unique ideas for fundraising so you can engage your colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Having a calendar of sporting and challenge events for your staff and their families to enjoy – with branded sportswear
- Involving you in a series of exclusive special events and experiences at Secret World Wildlife Rescue, including our Annual Charity Ball
Financial support will always benefit the animals at Secret World Wildlife Rescue:
- Directly through the support of day-to-day operational costs, maintenance of facilities, materials and equipment necessary for animal treatment, care and rehabilitation.
- Indirectly through the provision of technology, media support, animal rescue vehicles, education and supporting the promotion of events and training.
Secret World Wildlife Rescue has several specific projects which need support / sponsorship.
If you like the sound of any of the above, or would like to speak to a member of our fundraising team, please email email@example.com with details of your organisation and preferred contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Secret World Wildlife Rescue has a number of specific projects which are in need of support / sponsorship.
Become Part of our Corporate Community Today